Provide leadership, management and strategic direction to the development, implementation and execution of the Firm’s marketing plan in order to establish a strong market presence. Retains accountability – through personal efforts or by delegating to others – for branding, positioning, advertising, marketing communications, public relations, web marketing, agency and vendor selection and management, market research and intelligence.
This position can be based out of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois or Michigan markets.
Create an integrated marketing strategy maximizing a firm-wide approach.
• Work with senior leadership to identify sources of competitive advantage.
• Develop branding and positioning strategies that allow the firm to enhance its market position based on its competitive advantages.
• Utilize market research to evaluate competitors, technology, and industry trends to guide marketing efforts.
Develop and implement marketing programs that support the firm’s marketing strategy.
• Direct the development of profiles, segmentation, and client/industry insights to guide the creation of firm marketing programs.
• Ensure the development and execution of marketing programs and tools focused on client education and prospective client acquisition.
• Oversee the firm web site, including site design and navigation, relevancy, and content management.
• Work closely with leadership on implementation of marketing programs and special marketing initiatives.
• Work with the Regional Marketing Managers/Teams to develop and oversee implementation of regional marketing plans and activities that support the overall firm marketing strategy.
Provide business development support and training.
• Provide guidance to client service team members on response requirements and proposal development for complex potential engagements.
• Collaborate with applicable development team(s) to develop tailored and compelling messages using appropriate new business development principles.
Administration of firm marketing activities.
• Direct the firm’s continuous improvement efforts related to marketing, integrating efforts on a firm-wide basis.
• Direct management and development of firm’s marketing team and personnel.
• Establish and manage firm marketing budget outlining major initiatives, action steps, personnel resources, and the applicable financial impact of each area.
• Manage public relations efforts for the firm, including evaluation and administration of firm sponsorships.
• As requested, support the needs of the Office of the CEO, Managing Partners, and Firm Leaders.
All other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 10-15 years marketing leadership experience in a professional services environment, preferably in public accounting.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
• Demonstrated track record in developing high impact branding strategies and marketing collateral.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Professional affiliations such as American Marketing Association, Association of Accounting Marketing, Direct Marketing Association, Law Firm Marketing Associations, etc.
If you have previously submitted your resume input your login and password and click apply.
if you are applying for the first time.