Business Development Consultant
Our client is a premier Healthcare & IT Consulting organization looking for progressive individuals wanting to take the next step in their career.They are an innovative forward thinking company providing cutting edge solutions to our to clients nationwide stay ahead of their competition. Their commitment to their customers is built around a solid knowledge of their client’s business and access to best resources available. As a result of their continued growth, they are currently looking for aggressive diligent IT Sales professionals. They're seeking an individual who can think outside of the box and bring unique talents to enhance their company’s growth as well as their own. This company offers a fun, flexible entrepreneurial environment with one of the most lucrative compensation packages in the industry and unlimited growth potential. They were recently recognized as winner of the “Great Places to Work” award and FAST50- 50 Fastest growing private companies in Minnesota with commulative growth of 235% for past three years.
* Strong experience selling IT consulting services.
* Sell professional Services, organize and conduct strategic account plans.
* Demonstrated writing, phone and meeting skills are necessary. The primary target market for this activity is directors and C-level executives with a focus on VPs, CIOs and CMIOs. The Sales/ Account Manager/ Business Development Manager will build relationships and engage in activity designed to generate qualified leads.
* The position will require supporting our national business development outreach initiatives, which will require the Sales/ Account Manager to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare letters and email, participate in preparation of sales collateral, and will require substantial phone and meeting skills.
* Ability to cold call and network in order to develop new business.
* Self starter, self motivated and self managed.
* Aggressive, energetic and passionate about selling IT consulting services.
* Experience selling across industries: health care and government.
* Comfortable selling to all levels of an organization.
* Bachelors Degree or higher. Local market contacts.
* Strong self- motivation and independent work skills.
* Previous sales and staffing experience is MUST.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
* Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
* Very fun, entrepreneurial environment w/ unlimited growth potential
* We have an excellent reputation and have experienced 100% repeat business.
* Base plus commissions, un capped income.
*Full benefit package*
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CALLS PLEASE
If you have previously submitted your resume input your login and password and click apply.
if you are applying for the first time.