Senior Application Design Engineer
Senior Packaging Design Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Packaging Design Engineer to be responsible for the concept, design, documentation, and implementation of packaging products used in various industries including. This individual must be able to take project ownership, complete tasks on schedule and on budget, while building a relationship with both prospective and current customers. You will be responsible for planning, support and follow-up throughout the entire sales process working with the customer support and sales and marketing departments.
• Lead new product development projects.
• Lead the requirement gathering process with customers.
• Evaluate, select, and apply appropriate technology and components.
• Design to meet reliability, testability, manufacturability, and material cost guidelines.
• Specify appropriate constraints.
• Verify functional performance of prototypes.
• Document design, including principles of operation and analysis.
• Document functional test requirements.
• Support product life cycle.
Must be willing to travel up to 50% of time.
• 4-year BS engineering degree preference given to chemical or polymer with a Masters being a big plus.
• 4+ year’s of successful experience in goods or food service products.
• 4+ year’s sales development support experience.
• 5 years design experience.
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills. In addition Mandarin would be a real bonus.
• Project management skills.
• Manufacturing packaging industry experience will be given priority.
• Demonstrate the ability to work effectively within and among teams, and to work independently.
Successful candidate must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
$65k to $95k depending on experience.
Prefer Candidates from Minneapolis/St. Paul area. No relocation benefits are being offered.
Apply via email to email@example.com or apply on-line at www.RecruitMasters.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
If you have previously submitted your resume input your login and password and click apply.
if you are applying for the first time.